2. How We Collect Your Information
3. Use of Your Information by Linden Lab
4. Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
5. Your Controls and Choices
6. Children's Privacy
7. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
9. Comments and Questions
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, which may include your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password.
- Information you provide in public forums on our Service. Please note that our sites and applications may offer chat, forums, community environments (including augmented reality avatar sharing) or other tools that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide Personal Information when you use any of these features, that Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. We have no obligation to keep private personally identifiable information that you have made available to other users or the public using these functions. To request removal of your Personal Information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact Customer Support.
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms (such as social networking sites), or link your profile from a third-party site or platform to your registered account.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails that we send.
- Additionally there are a few special circumstances to note:
- Intellectual Property Claim Notices: If you notify us of an intellectual property claim, the information in your claim notice may be shared with other parties to the disagreement or third parties in our discretion and as required by law.
- Beta Service User: If you volunteer to serve as a beta participant for our pre-release application, we may track bug reports and individual system performance in an effort to test our technology rigorously before it is deployed.
- Former Customer: If you discontinue your use of our Service, we may keep your registration file in our database for use in the event that you elect to renew your use of our Service, as well as for anti-fraud and other such protective measures.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect information you provide to us when you request products, services or information from us, register with us, participate in public forums or other activities in our applications, respond to customer inquiries or surveys, or otherwise interact with us.
- We may collect additional information if you access our App through a specific device (e.g. your mobile device’s unique identifier; information about your device’s operating system, your browser, browser or operating system language; your wireless network, and your mobile carrier; the EIS activity log). We may also collect your WPS location data – you can choose whether to allow this by changing your geolocation tracking settings.
- We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
EIS PVT. LTD., will be the data controller for your information. EIS may have access to your information where it performs services on behalf of the data controller(s)(as a data processor) and, unless prohibited under applicable law, for use on its own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our sites and applications or changes to our policies
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or, as permitted, third-party products and services
- Personalize content and experiences on our sites and applications
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal. Except under certain limited circumstances as set, forth here and in our Terms of Service, EIS does not disclose to third parties the Personal Information or other account-related information that you provide to us without your permission. You understand, however, that EIS may disclose your Personal Information or other account-related information under the following circumstances:
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary under applicable law, or to comply with legal process served on EIS.
- In order to protect and defend the rights or interests of EIS, its products and services, and/or the other users of such products and services.
- In order to report to law enforcement authorities, or assist in their investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity, or to report any instance in which we believe a person may be in danger.
- To other third parties (a) to provide you with services you have requested, (b) to offer you information about our products or services (e.g. events or features), or (c) to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). For instance, we may provide certain information to our payment processor, to credit card associations, banks or issuers (if you are using a credit card), to PayPal (if you are using a PayPal account), or to providers of other services you request. If you choose to use these third parties’ products or services, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of third party providers before deciding to use their services; and to other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
We will not share your Personal Information outside of EIS PVT. LTD., except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your Personal Information with another company, such as:
- Directing us to share your Personal Information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites
- Please note that once we share your Personal Information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf; however, these companies are prohibited from using your Personal Information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
- When we share Personal Information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business, to enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
- We provide you with the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and/or delete your account registration
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may choose whether to share your Personal Information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared such information to do the same. You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by modifying your selections at (EIS app personal settings), or sending correspondence regarding the publications or services you no longer wish to receive from us to the following address:
SG EVOLVE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS CORPORATE OFFICE
EIS PTE. LTD.,
1 Scotts Road #24-10
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Information that we may collect from children in our applications. Some of the features on our sites and applications are not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in connection with those features. Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. Therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information via our website or applications from anyone under 13.
SG EVOLVE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS CORPORATE OFFICE
EIS PVT. LTD.,
1 Scotts Road #24-10